Tiger Tutoring Pty Ltd – Terms and Conditions of Tuition Services
- Tuition fees are paid for the relevant full school term based on the private school or public school term, as the case may be, of the school your child attends.
- Invoices for fees will normally be issued in January, April, July and October each year. All fees are payable in full within 7 days of the date of the relevant invoice. Tiger Tutoring Pty Ltd (“Tiger Tutoring”) will charge a late fee of $50 per student for payments received after the due date.
- Tiger Tutoring may suspend or terminate the enrolment of a student whose fees are unpaid by the due date. A student will not be permitted to return to Tiger Tutoring for another term if their tuition fees for the previous billing are unpaid.
- Refund Policy: Tuition fees, once paid, are not refundable or transferable.
- Absence Policy: There are no make-up classes if a student misses any of their tuition lessons. However, if you know in advance of an anticipated absence from a lesson, please inform staff at Tiger Tutoring as soon as practicable ahead of the relevant lesson and work will be allocated to the student in anticipation of their absence from the lesson. Parents are encouraged to ensure that all work is done and marked so that corrections are made on the same day.
- Any internet connection (or other technical or technology) problems on the part of the student which causes the student not to be able to attend some or all of the relevant lesson, will be deemed a missed lesson. Accordingly, the fees in respect of such deemed missed lesson will be forfeited.
- Tiger Tutoring does not insure students’ personal property. Accordingly, Tiger Tutoring does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage in respect of students’ personal property.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tiger Tutoring may change these Terms and Conditions at any time provided it gives parents at least 30 days’ prior notice of such change. The relevant change to these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to take effect on and from the end of such 30 days’ notice period.
- By accepting Tiger Tutoring’s tuition services and paying the tuition fee, parents are deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to these Terms and Conditions in respect of the tuition services that Tiger Tutoring provides to their child/the relevant student.